Each year, since 1984, we have gathered a cohort of community members to participate in a seminar series for the purpose of enhancing community knowledge and civic engagement. The group meets one day per month over a period of 9 months on a variety of community leadership topics. The curriculum focus is networking, information, skill development and team-building. There is a nomination and application process to be accepted into the program. Tuition is $950 for the series, which includes meals and class materials.
To graduate from Leadership La Porte County, a participant is expected to attend all sessions. Three excused absences are allowed.
- A two day opening retreat in September is mandatory.
- One full day per month, October through May, which will run approximately 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Please review the proposed class dates prior to commitment.
- Tuition for each participant is $950 inclusive. Payment plans are available.
- Partial payment is due upon acceptance to the program.
- Tuition is non-refundable after August 31st.
Applications for the 41st class are now open. The class begins in September, 2024. Class acceptance decisions will be sent to applicants by no later than July 1, 2024. If you have any question, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org